Friday, May 28, 2010

Jamey Johnson: Two New Albums Out Soon!

I know this is sort of old news (about 12 days or so) but I have just heard about this so I figured I would pass it along to all those who are a little out of the loop like myself. Grammy Award winner Jamey Johnson, whos last album, "That Lonesome Song" was released in 2008 by Mercury Nashville, will be releasing two new albums this year! Rolling Stone Magazine is reporting that Johnson has plans to release two new albums. The first album, 'The Guitar Song', will be released in July. Jamey refers to it as his “white album” because it contains more upbeat, radio friendly type material. In the fall he plans to release a darker, more gloomy album that is still untitled, which he calls his “black album,” this album will have a similar vibe to "That Lonesome Song". "If I record all this material, I fully intend to get it out." Says Johnson. I for one CAN NOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment